With M4 Selective Collectors
Forced Circulation Systems with M4 Collectors
The forced circulation system consists of a vertical hot water tank, high selective flat collectors and a solar station with an automatic controller. The complete system also includes connection & valve kit, an expansion tank, anti-corrosive and anti-freezing fluid. An electrical resistance, supports for flat or slopping roofs can be added according to each type of installation.
M4 high selective collectors offer high efficiency due to the following features:
- Double wall aluminium profime for better insulation and greater durability.
- Compressed structure for better protection from dampness
- High selective Tinox absorber for higher performance
- Higher efficiency due to better transfer of the solar thermal energy from the collector to the vertical hot water tank using a pump.
- Provision of unlimited hot water 24 hours a day due to the smart operation of the solar station and the high storage capacity of the vertical hot water tank.
- Discreet installation with good aesthetics that respects the architecture of your home as the collectors “lie down” on the inclined roof or are installed at a low height on the flat roof while the vertical hot water tank is installed in the boiler room.